Voting

Monday, October 17, 2011

Yep, I'm still here

So I took a little vaca from blogging it seems. I just kind of forgot about it honestly...but after some hounding from others...I think I'm back.


Update: School this semester has been great! Definitely one of my easier semesters, which I'm really enjoying. Not only is it an easier semester, it's my favorite material: Pediatrics, OB, and Community Health! And I love them all! I have already completed my pediatric rotation and l-o-v-e-d it! And now I am currently in my OB rotation, and of course...Loving it.


I spent this past wkd in Auburn with my best friend Lindsey! Oh my goodness, I honestly can not explain what a blessing she truly is to me. If you have a best friend like that, then you know what I mean. We literally pour ourselves out to each other and then refill each other through the Holy Spirit with godly wisdom, and that my friends....is by far the best gift the Lord has given us. As I said I was at that other school across the state, (cough, cough, Auburn), but it was such a fun wkd! I was able to catch up with so many of my high school friends; hang out with Lindsey's roommates, who are awesome; have a much needed therapeutic car-ride over to AU with Jane; See my favorite bride-to-be and amazing friend Meg; go to an awesome church (First Baptist Church of Opelika) with Meg, Jack, and Jane, then out to lunch; then take a run/prayer walk with Lindsey right before I left. Truly a great wkd away that I needed so much!


Now its back to reality though with a test on Friday. So this is my procrastination for studying.


Here are some pictures from this fall....proof that I really do still exist.

Alpha Gam had a surprise party at Water Oaks during rush workshop! So fun!

AGD's Go Big or Go Home party!


Beach trip with Lindsey and her AXO girls in August!

Ran in a Warrior Dash in TN!

My roommate got ENGAGED!

Gameday! Roll Tide!

My little sister and I and her volleyball tournament at the beach!

Auburn wkd!

Lindsey and I!

Guntersville High folk!

Equally opposite :)

Jane, Meg, and I after church!

All in all life is wonderful! I have been blessed and have seen the hand of God in more ways than I could have ever imagined this fall.

Oh and I have always wanted a life verse...but just never really found one..but guess what I have this fall and it means the world to me! So I'll leave you with that!

"Don't be afraid," he said, "for you are very precious to God. Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!"
Daniel 10:19

No comments:

Post a Comment