Voting

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hanging around..

Just an update!

I've continued to work at the clinic here in town as a fill-in triage nurse, and I love it! The people I meet are priceless and I just absolutely love them!

 My cousin's wedding was this wkd and it was FABULOUS! Seriously it was the most elegant and classy wedding I have ever witnessed/been a part of! Ill have more pictures of that soon hopefully!


The bridesmaids luncheon was derby themed! SO FUN!

My grandmother's birthday was last wk and we went to lunch with her, my sister, and Aunt Mary. It was a great time!



Im continuing to enjoy the summer and soak up all the relaxation and AMAZING and PRICELESS time with my friends from home! Derek (my cousin) and I have been working out together daily, and if you know how we are together, you know this is always a hoot! He is so so funny!

I can't believe its July 4th wkd..... where did the time go???? I love the 4th though, and I hope everyone has a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment